At LFGSM, we take a holistic approach. We take a look at your entire career and experience. GMAT is not required.
MBA Admissions Requirements
You're a busy business professional so we make working with LFGSM easy. Our streamlined admissions process is just a few essential steps, and there is no GMAT requirement:
- Admissions discussion (may be completed virtually or in person)
- Current resume or robust LinkedIn profile
- Official academic transcripts with undergraduate or graduate degree awarded
- One letter of recommendation
- Application with personal statement
Schedule a 15 minute call with one of our admissions managers.
Leadership Foundations Graduate Certificate and Single Course Requirements
- Non-Degree Seeking Application
- A resume, robust LinkedIn Profile, or comprehensive written description of current position and responsibilities.
- An admissions manager will confirm your desired program, course registration and provide you with course details.
To estimate the cost of graduate school tuition for our graduate business programs, here are the costs for the 2020-2021 academic year.
Number of Courses Required for MBA:
Number of Courses Required for Graduate Certificate:
Average Textbook Costs Per Course:
Your admissions representative is happy to provide you a personalized tuition planning worksheet. For more information about tuition and fees and for a personalized tuition worksheet, please contact the Admissions Office.
*The number of courses are subject to change based on certification credit, tuition credit and prior experience credit.
For more than 75 years, Lake Forest Graduate School has remained committed to positively impacting the business world.
Today, we are giving back even more to the business community, and you can benefit! LFGSM offers Impact Scholarships, our most generous scholarships ever. We want to impact your bottom line so that you can focus on accelerating your career and making a powerful impact within your organization.
Submit your application and resume to determine your eligibility, or schedule a call with a member of our Admissions team to learn more.
Federal Financial Aid
If you are a US citizen or permanent resident, you are eligible to apply for a Federal Direct Unsubsidized Loan or a Direct PLUS Loan. The Federal Direct Loan and Direct PLUS Programs (formally known as the Grad PLUS Loans) provides low-interest loans to US citizens pursuing graduate education.
To apply for federal financial assistance, you must submit the following:
- Obtain an FSA ID from this Department of Education website. You will need an FSA ID to complete the FAFSA.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online that corresponds to your start date.
Admissions provides a financial aid checklist to help you keep track of all the forms needed and the dates they need to be submitted by. Contact our Admissions team
LFGSM subscribes to a Financial Aid Code of Conduct. Read about it here.
Certifications and Course Waivers
Your expertise should mean something for your degree. This is why we have no GMAT requirement. LFGSM values the hard work you've put into your career and acknowledges your professional certifications by offering course waivers where content overlaps. Find out which of your credentials could qualify for course waivers and begin building on the knowledge and expertise you already have.
To learn more, contact an Admissions team member.