Choose Lake Forest Graduate School of Management (LFGSM) for your next event, and leave the details to us. LFGSM is among the largest providers of graduate business education in the Chicagoland area and, as such, we’ve custom designed and built our Lake Forest facility in Conway Park exclusively for the business community we serve. Discover LFGSM for its amenities, its unrivaled value, its beautiful modern design, and its collaborative spaces that improve the impact of your event.
The resources of a premier business education institution provide an ideal venue for your classes, seminars, training programs, off-site planning retreats, and networking events. Our convenient location near I-94 and Route 60 provides easy access from any Chicago-area point of origin.
Designed with open, spacious, and flexible rooms, an abundance of natural light, and audio visual technology, our facility optimizes the business experience for all who enter our doors.
- Three configurable halls featuring fully windowed walls.
- Six spacious classrooms with an abundance of light.
- Six breakout rooms that hold up to 5 people each.
- Our Atrium and Student Commons can be transformed into a space for networking or vendors to promote their services and more.
- Modern technology that can bring people together in remote locations.
- We offer flexibility in providing catering that will meet your needs. We are happy to accommodate your pre-arranged or offer suggestions on local caterers.
Our room set-up options provide a stimulating environment for your participants. Do you have attendees located around the U.S. or the world? Our state-of-the-art Live Video Conferencing capabilities can seamlessly incorporate participants from anywhere. It turns a meeting room into a collaboration hub.
Our halls, classrooms, and breakout rooms feature spacious comfort, functionality, and user-friendly technology.
Audio Visual Capabilities
- Touch-panel remote control for AV equipment.
- Multimedia, ceiling-mounted projector with large, retracting screens.
- Wireless high-speed internet access.
- Computer (PC, Windows OS and MS Office Suite).
- Integrated VCR/DVD/CD player.
- Laptop podium connections (VGA, HDMI, Thunderbolt Mini converter, mini HDMI).
- Wireless microphones and handheld microphones (Halls only).
- Touch panel lighting controls (Halls only).
- Audio conference capabilities.
- Whiteboards with markers and magnets.
- Flip charts with markers.
Our campus is the perfect choice for your next business event. Contact our team and we’ll help you create the perfect event.
We offer flexibility in providing catering that will meet your needs. We are happy to accommodate your pre-arranged catering, or to offer suggestions on local caterers.
Thank you for having a great and caring staff, great facility and overall, ensuring a great experience for your customers!!! I can’t wait to coordinate my next event at your facility.
Lake Forest Conference Center Client
Let’s talk about how the Conference Center can help you plan your event.