Corporate MBA Degree Options
At LFGSM, we offer a unique MBA degree program that serves to broaden your employees' strengths, reinforcing your workforce: The Leadership MBA (LMBA). The Lake Forest Leadership MBA is a general management business degree, providing a broad knowledge base in the areas that are critical for success in today’s business environment. Timely business topics are incorporated into a curriculum which includes accounting, business management and policy, communications, economics, finance, marketing, organizational development, and strategy.
Employers who are not seeking a degree for their employees, but do wish to offer them credit-bearing options, can choose to benefit from the Leadership MBA curriculum or by pursuing a Graduate-level Certificate Program, derived from the specializations in the LMBA program. With LFGSM’s approach to business education, students will be able to acquire the specific graduate level skills they most desire.
Flexible and Accessible Education
LFGSM makes learning accessible to all of your employees. Courses can be held at your organization, at our Lake Forest campus, or at our Schaumburg location. Many of our MBA classes are also offered online.
Additional Services Include:
Leadership and Management Programs
- Custom-designed leadership courses and workshops to address skills needed for complex challenges such as innovation, change management, financial acumen, and emotional intelligence.
- Tailored leadership programs for specialists in IT, Finance, HR, Sales, and other functions.
Consulting and Coaching for Developing Leaders
- Consulting – from identification of needs to design and development of learning solutions.
- Coaching, including learning reinforcement: one on one or group.
- Assessment and measurement to assure business impact.
- Team building and alignment sessions on corporate initiatives.
Business Education Incentives Program
One of the biggest advantages of partnering with LFGSM is our tiered incentive structure. It optimizes the dollars you set aside for tuition reimbursement. Coupled with the immediate results your organization will see, you’d be hard-pressed to find a better value.
Levels of Partnership Incentives Program
- Company would select or "tap" employees to participate in the program
- LFGSM would offer tailored course projects/activities/speakers
- Additional tuition incentive provided
- Tier 3 activities required
- Recruiting efforts would drive at least one cohort of students to begin program on a specific date (location TBD by company)
- Additional tuition incentive provided
- Agreement to openly recruit prospective students at organization
- LFGSM will offer employees a tuition incentive
- Location of classes would be based on student's preference of Lake Forest, Schaumburg, Online or a combination thereof
Business Leader Faculty
While many schools claim to use faculty with real world experience, they still predominantly rely on full-time faculty or adjunct faculty members who primarily teach. Some of them may be consultants.
At LFGSM, we choose to use all Business Leader Faculty® because of the value their daily real-life experiences bring to the classroom. Our faculty are doing what others are theorizing about in classrooms.
Our Business Leader Faculty's ability to help students directly relate class material to their present day business situations is the backbone of our practical business management education.
Faculty members bring a high level strategic perspective honed from years of work experience, a facilitative style and a desire to develop the business management competencies of their students. Their active participation in business provides an understanding of the evolving needs of organizations today.
LFGSM continually seeks out the most current business thinking to integrate into the curriculum and our mission calls us to ensure that our graduates know how to properly apply it. Faculty members serve as subject matter experts on curriculum councils and work with our administrators to develop curricula that address not only current business management theory and the School’s competencies, but also critical skills that students will find essential to advance their careers.
Why Partner With Lake Forest?
Since our founding in 1946, Lake Forest Graduate School of Management has strengthened and expanded our ties to the business community through affiliations with such leading companies as Abbott Laboratories, Allstate Insurance Company, Blue Cross Blue Shield Association, CDW, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, Grainger, Hospira, HCSC, HSBC, Motorola, Inc., Walgreens, and Walgreens.
As a graduate school of business, we pride ourselves on our high-performance, yet employee-centric culture and our unwavering commitment to the customer intimacy model that sets us apart from other business schools. Our single purpose is to create more effective business leaders through our campus-based and online Leadership MBA program and our Center for Leadership development programs.
When you partner with Lake Forest Graduate School of Management, your employees have direct access to our faculty, who are some of the most experienced business leaders in the country. And you’ll be glad to know that your employees will be in classes with other working professionals sharing similar career goals and life situations. Our practical curriculum is designed to give you business impact and deliver results that will help your employees stand out in today’s crowded marketplace.
This is the MBA where employees learn it today and use it tomorrow.