HYBRID TEAM LEADERSHIP
What new things do you need to consider when leading a hybrid team in the coming year?
As employees settle into a post-COVID work environment, we can anticipate significant changes in the way we work together in the coming months.
Join us as we explore the new challenges that come in leading a new type of hybrid team. Learn how to assess what your team needs to best work together and achieve optimal performance. Develop insights on how to ensure you gain the trust needed to lead your team through uncharted conversations and how to assess and manage the balance between team and individual needs. Leaders will leave this course with new insights and a starting point to create and communicate their own hybrid team leadership plan.
Two 90-Minute Modules | Live Virtual Delivery
- Define the qualities you need in a high-performing hybrid team.
- Analyze your team's business needs to achieve individual and team goals in the new hybrid work environment.
- Build a psychologically safe environment to address new challenges that arise from a hybrid environment.
- Ensure your individual team members are engaged and have ownership of the team’s North Star.
- Create a customized hybrid team plan that aligns with your organization.
Sessions are taught by Jon Kaplan, Lake Forest Business Leader Faculty® and provide you the opportunity to interact with like-minded professionals from a variety of organizations.
Natalia San Jose
Business Development Director, Center for Leadership
(847) 574-5310 | NSanjose@lfgsm.edu